Water is available to all children throughout the day. We cater for all tastes and nutritional needs and any dietary requirements, medical, cultural or religious needs can be adapted to.
- Breakfast is offered between 7.30 and 8.30 and all children have a choice of cereals, toast with different spreads and fruit with a choice of milk or water to drink.
- Snack time: 9.30-10.00 - The children enjoy a variety of different fruit within their snack times, with a choice of water or milk to drink.
- Lunch Time: 11.30-12.30 - A two course homemade dinner is cooked and served by our resident chef, please enquire for a copy of our 4 weekly meal plans. The children are encouraged to feed themselves with adult assistance there if needed. Please note fruit and vegetables are subject to seasonal change.
- Tea Time: 3.30-4.30 - Tea is a variety of sandwiches and wraps followed by fruit or vegetable sticks as well as a small piece of homemade cake. Milk or water is available to drink.
- Weaning menu: we have also put together a weaning menu for our younger children.